onsdag 25 juni 2008

It wasn't all about football

So, Sweden didn't get through to the quarterfinals against Holland. Russia did, and they outplayed Sweden in every single way. Lagerbäck played safety and couldn't switch to all attack when we got behind. I think it was a big mistake to play with Elmander as a right wing. He's a forward. Sebastian Larsson should have played right wing when "Chippen" got injured. Then Elmander would come in instead of Rosenberg when Zlatan switched. Rosenberg played the lousiest I ever seen a player do in a championship. He was weak and didn't even try to do anything. Of course it's hard to take Zlatan's place, but that was peinlich.

But this trip wasn't just football on the stadiums. It was more about having fun, meeting people and make friends. The worst defeat for me was when we lost against the swedish guys in austrian shirts and the Östersund-guys. I scored two goals but we lost with 5-10. I was so angry. We should have scored so many more goals.

And then this girl. Mysterious girl. Who is she? I don't understand.

Inga kommentarer: